Subject: bug, I think.
From: Martin Kift <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 09:29:35 GMT0BST

Hi guys and gals.

Yesterday, a nasty little bug crept into my game, and I'm damned if I 
now what it is. When playing my game, and then exiting back to WB, WB 
appears okay as usual, but it runs very slow. When I checked with the 
realtime monitor to see what was running, I noticed that my game was 
still running and active, although all memory had been freed. This 
happens every time I run it now, either from the editor or from the 
icon.

My only idea was that maybe it was an interupt left running, but I've 
checked my code thoroughly, and I'm sure its not this (I only use int 
5 for playing mods anyway).

Does anybody have any ideas?? 

Thanks.

+---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Martin Kift                     |   Software developer (C/C++/OWL/MFC)  |
| Email: [email-masked]   |   Procede Software Ltd., UK.          |
+---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+